Tuesday, June 06, 2006

English, Anyone?

As i was trying to clean my coffeepad machine and was reading the instructions on the Detergente Speciale i realised that apart from one or two lines on the packet (Born in Italy Since 1961, how reassuring), they were in Italian only. I sort of guessed what they meant and was only slightly worried when the machine made some weird noises. It went really well in the end, and even though even the button to switch to the English version of their website has no effect whatsoever, the Italians seem to know a lot not only about coffee but also about cleaning coffee machines ...

Fittingly, while i tasted a cup from my newly-polished coffee maker, i saw this hillarious video about being stuck in a foreign country where nobody speaks your language (courtesy of my partner-in-blogging eddy) which i am shamelessly putting on my site also...

See for yourselves:

No comments: