Here it is: the Nokia 6030
And here are the amazing features it lacks:
- Inbuilt camera with crappy resolution
- Triband to make it work in the US and other places i am not likely to go to any time soon
- Bluetooth, wifi or infrared connectivity. If i should ever need to transfer data, a cable will do just fine.
- Large memory (what for? It's a phone ..)
- MP3 player (nothing beats my ipod)
- Any other feature that would never come to my mind if i thought about a phone
- Long battery life
- Good sound quality
- Ease of use
- Simple, stylish design
- OK, there is a radio, but believe it or not, thats one of the few features i actually did use on my old phone.
- I can still use my old charger
On top of all that, no more long-term contracts with my phone operator. Who knows what the phone operator market might look like in two years time?